Oshawa Land Use Plan
HOPA Ports is initiating a Land Use Plan for the Port of Oshawa.
In developing a future vision for the port, we will consider:
- The current and future infrastructure needs of the port
- The market demands for multimodal transportation services in the GTHA
- The environmental and social aspects of the port lands and waterfront
- Community and stakeholder aspirations for the future of the port
- The port’s role as an economic driver in the City of Oshawa and GTHA region
There will be opportunities for port neighbours and other stakeholders to learn more about the Port of Oshawa, and share their views on its future.
The Land Use Plan is expected to be complete in the fall of 2020.
Some ways you can get involved: