Celebrate Canada 150 and our beautiful Port City this weekend with the visit of the majestic Tall Ships!
June 30 – Parade of Sail – 2:00pm-4:00pm
Best viewing spots:
- Pier 8
- Bayfront & Pier 4 Parks
- York Boulevard Bridge
- Burlington Canal and Fisherman’s Pier
- Eastport Drive
- LaSalle and Bayshore Parks in Burlington
11 am to 11 pm – Food trucks, Williams’ Fresh Café, Scoops Ice Cream, & Waterfront Grill open
6 to 10 pm – Live Music on the Waterfront Stage. Friday, June 30 Schedule
July 1 – Family events & deck tours at Pier 8
10 am to 11 pm – Food trucks, Williams’ Fresh Café, Scoops Ice Cream, & Waterfront Grill open
10 am to 5 pm – Free on-land nautical activities, including:
- Face painting
- Children’s water table activities and bubble-making hosted by the Hamilton Port Authority
- Parks Canada interactive display on Canada’s marine history and the Franklin Expedition
- Canada 150 Mural Painting station
- Seaworthy movies in the Waterfront Trust Theatre
- Displays and exhibits with event partners, including the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club, the Hamilton Vintage Signals Team, the Chamber of Marine Commerce, and more!
11 am to 5 pm – Enjoy free on-deck tours of the Tall Ships.
2 to 3:30 pm – “150 Years of Sailing on the Hamilton Harbour”: A Public lecture with Robert Mazza of the Royal Hamilton Yacht Club in the Waterfront Trust Theatre
6 to 10 pm – Live Music on the Waterfront Stage. Saturday, July 1 Schedule
10 to 10:30 pm – Watch the fireworks over the water! The southwest side of Pier 8 is a great place to view the fantastic fireworks display being launched at Bayfront Park.