With the most liquid bulk capacity on the Great Lakes, HOPA Ports offers direct marine, rail and truck connections to Canada, US and overseas.
- Petroleum products
- Food grade oils and liquids
- All modes served, with extensive transload capacity
- Rail service by Class-1 railways CN and CP
- Access to QEW and 403 highways
Liquid Bulk Terminal Development Opportunities
Talk to us about new liquid bulk terminal development in Hamilton, Oshawa or Niagara. Flexible acreages are available with multi-modal access, in a business-supportive environment.
Please contact our Real Estate group to discuss your project.
Parkland Terminals of Canada Inc.
(Petroleum products, chemical, vegetable oils, biofuels)
Biox Canada Ltd.
Shell Products Canada
(Tallow, biodiesel, food grade products)
Agrico Canada Ltd.
(Food grade products, industrial chemicals, specialty oils, waxes)
Toronto Tank Lines
LIQUID BULK ASSETS
- Storage capacity: 200,000 tonnes
- Number of tanks: 125
- Modes served: marine, rail, truck
- Commodities handled: petroleum products, biofuels, chemicals, fertilizers, food grade products, asphalt.