HOPA owns and manages multimodal industrial properties in Thorold and Port Colborne. Grow your business and optimize your supply chain in one of Canada’s fastest-growing and business-friendly regions.
HOPA owns and manages more than 600 acres of multimodal-industrial property in the Niagara Region
Strategically situated in Canada’s industrial heartland and close reach of the US border, Niagara is located within 800 km (500 miles) of 130 million people. From your location in Niagara, your products can be delivered within a single day in two provinces and nine states, with a GDP worth $5.6 trillion.
Learn more about Niagara’s economy, workforce, lifestyle and more.
Niagara Region Quick Facts for Employers
Featured properties in Niagara
Let us help you find a space to meet your business needs.
Reach out: email@example.com | 365-336-4976
Vice President, Commercial
Commercial Leasing & Property Coordinator
Commercial Leasing & Property Manager
THOROLD MULTIMODAL HUB
The Thorold Multimodal Hub is a 600+ acre multimodal industrial complex, adjacent to the Welland Canal. It features marine, rail and highway access, and 1 million square feet of indoor warehouse and outdoor storage space, which can be configured to a wide variety of industrial, cargo handling and warehousing operations.
- Up to 55 ft. ceiling height
- Overhead doors
- Loading docks
- Multiple spray booths
- Multiple heavy cranes
- Rail transload capacity
- Class A hydro
- On-site water treatment
- Development-ready land
- Industrial zoning
- Indoor and outdoor storage space
- Spaces can be custom configured to the needs of large or small-footprint businesses
Customer Success Stories
- Canadian Maritime Engineering chose the Thorold Multimodal Hub to grow its business in the Great Lakes region market. Access to the Welland Canal is essential to the company’s success.
- Tora Inc. is a growing Ontario business, supporting the automotive and other manufacturing sectors. Flexible warehousing space and proximity to the Golden Horseshoe and the US border make the Thorold Hub an ideal location.
The Thorold Multimodal Hub offers rail service via GIO Rail, with connections to the CN main line.
- Indoor and outdoor transloading
- Heavy crane capacity
- Railcar storage
- Marine and road connections
Thorold Today: CN Rail infrastructure at Multimodal Hub to transload cargo